Nokia NBU backup file parser, extractor and viewer
NbuExplorer is a small tool than will help you backup file parser, extract and view Nokia NBU files.
This application can function as a Nokia NBU, NFB & NFC backup file (produced by Nokia Content Copier) and ARC backup file (phone side backup to memory card) parser, extractor and viewer.
It can help you to check content of backup or extract files from it.
The main goal of this application is to enable Nokia phone and Nokia software (PC Suite and Ovi Suite) users to access their data stored in backup files in as much comfortable way as possible.
NOTE: This application IS NOT an official Nokia product and can be used only at your own risk.
Here are some key features of "NbuExplorer":
· View content of nbu, nfb, nfc and arc backup file
· Extract individual files from backup file
· Brute force scan for vcard phone data in any file
· .Net Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added: new backup format (nbf) support. Actually nbf is nothing more than
· plain zip archive, so as a side effect, support for zip files has
· been added too. You can use NbuExplorer as "unzip with preview"
· tool now if you like
· added: new message format decoding (storage which is typically under
· "predefmessages" system folder). This format decoding is used
· for preview purposes but also for load of Messages tab content
· during nbf backup format parsing
· added: author email link added to About application dialog