- Activate airtel Internet settings.
- If you don't have it, Just send MO to 543210. Then you will get configurations from Airtel.
- Download and install opera Mobile for Android. If you don't have it, click here to download from Android Market.
- Open Opera Mobile and type opera:config in the address bar and press go.
- Now you will get preference editor.
- Scroll Down and click Proxy.
- Now scroll down again and you can see the fields to enter HTTP and HTTPS server.
- Now you can provide the required proxy server there in the format proxy:port.
If you want to input a proxy 184.108.40.206 and port 80
Then you can enter it as 220.127.116.11:80
- If you provided proxies, Scroll down until you get Use HTTP and Use HTTPS and tick both check boxes.
- Now scroll down and press SAVE.
Done editing proxy.