Here’s what you’ll get
One month of free unlimited calls, worth €10.49.
Calls to mobiles in seven countries, including the USA, Canada and Hong Kong.
Unlimited calls to landlines in over 40 countries.
Call when you want, day and night, seven days a week.
No obligation — try it for a month and cancel at any time.
Terms and Conditions:
1. A fair usage policy applies. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers.
2. Trial must be redeemed by 15/11/2012. Offer available only to
existing Skype users who have been registered with Skype more than 29
days. To qualify for the offer, you must provide valid payment details
(they will charge $1 for checking account purposes, but please keep in
mind that is authorization request only, not actual charges.). After the
first month, your subscription will automatically continue and payments
will be taken monthly unless you cancel within 27 days of the start
date. Only one free Unlimited World subscription can be claimed per
3. Unlimited Calls to mobiles and landlines in these countries: Canada,
Guam, Hong Kong S.A.R. China, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand and
4. Unlimited Calls to landlines in these countries: Argentina,
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel,
Italy, Japan, South Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New
Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg
only), Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and
Note: It’s important to cancel the subscription before the end of the
trial period, otherwise your subscription will automatically continue
and payments will be taken monthly unless you cancel within 27 days of
the start date.
2) Extract and go to the folder BadaAppsSignature, you will see a certificate called BadaCertificate.cer
Transfer this cert file to your phones memory card.
3)From the phone open My Files and browse to the certificate we you just
transferred in previous step and click on it to install this
certificate. Click yes on the prompt.
Now install real game or apps:
4) Get any unmodified game/app, extract it somewhere say for example on desktop.
5) Now run BadaAppsSignature.exe
6) Click on the button highlighted in red.
7) Now give path of exe file of the game (found in the Bin folder of the game/app)
8) Click to open, and press the button highlighted in red:
9) Go to the folder with the game/app. If the step 8 was successful, you will see 2 files in the main folder of the
app/game: Signature.xml and Signature(2).xml
10) Delete the Signature.xml
11) Now Rename the Signature(2).xml to Signature.xml.
12) Go to the folder Info, you will find a file Appinfo.sys, open it withnotepad.
13) Copy the AppId just like highlighted in the red color in above image.
14) Rename the main folder of the game/app with App Id
15) Connect phone to PC in Mass Storage mode.
16) Copy the folder you just renamed and paste it on the following path: Memory Card => Others => __@@ bada_applications @@__
17) After pasting the app/game folder to the above mentioned path disconnect your phone.
18) On your phone, change the installation location from the phone to
Memory card. (Every time you have to do this coz as you connect your
phone in mass storage mode installation location changes automatically
to phone memory)
19) Again reconnect your phone normally to PC i.e. Kies mode
20) In BadaAppsSignature , go to the second tab of the
program, enter the AppId you copied in Step 13 in the box below, click
on the dropdown and select the item and click the button (highlighted
in red in the image)
And finally you have successfully installed the game/app.
1: Connect your computer to multiple Internet connections
Activate your 3G/4G device, plug into Ethernet, and connect to one or
more Wi-Fi networks (additional Wi-Fi networks require additional USB
2: Set priorities for each Internet connection in Dispatch
Use the dropdown menus for each Internet connection to give Dispatch a
hint on how often it should use your Internet connections.
3: Press ‘Start Local Dispatch’ button to start combining connections!
Start running Connectify Dispatch and you’ll instantly be cruising
the web at warp-speed! Your streaming, web-surfing, and even BitTorrent
downloads will be intelligently handled by Dispatch for the fastest
possible browsing experience!
Connection aggregation technology: Use all of your Internet
connections for their combined bandwidth. Dispatch supports all common
Internet connection types, including Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, Ethernet, and
Platform support: Currently available for Windows 7, XP, and Vista
Cost-awareness: Set priorities for Internet connections so
that more expensive connections like 3G/4G will only be used when cheap
or free connections become slow or disconnect.
Dispatch Analytics Dashboard: Friendly and detailed statistics and graphs show you which Internet connections you are using, and how fast they really are.
Avoid Common Problems with Internet Connections: Avoid slow DNS servers to make your browsing experience even faster
Application-Aware Connection Selection: Advanced settings control which individual programs utilize each Internet connection